This game is mainly played by girls. It is very popular in the north of Thanh Ha. To play the game, the girls draw two straight lines on a level ground, 4 cm away from each other, on the above line there are two halves of bricks standing up, 1.5 meter away from each other.
Coi Xuyen temple was called Cuoi temple in Chinese-transcribed Vietnamese, in Tran age, it belonged to Coi Xuyen hamlet, in 1672, it was renamed Hoi Xuyen, after the Revolution, it belonged to Nghia Hung commune, which now belongs to Gia Loc town, Gia Loc district. Coi Xuyen Temple worshiped Nguyen Che Nghia, a famous general of Tran age who had participated in the resistance war against Nguyen Mong. Cuoi Temple festival originated from the death anniversary of Nguyen Che Nghia (27 August). The festival took place for 3 days, from 26 to 28 August.
Minh Khanh was also called Huong Dai pagoda or Huong pagoda in Binh Ha hamlet, Thanh Ha district.
Binh Ha was formerly Binh Kha hamlet in Ly dynasty, in 13th century, Tran Nhan Tong renamed it Huong Dai, now belongs to Thanh Binh town, Thanh Ha district.
Con Son is a historicrelic and a famous landscape acknowleged seven centuries ago. This was a buddhist place for Vietnam Truc Lam sect, where Tran Nguyen Dan established Thanh Hu cavern in Long Khanh dynasty (1373 - 1377), where Nguyen Trai spent his childhood and the last years of his life.